I HAVE THE ANSWERS

I know exactly what to tell my support team about my learning.

1. The hardest part about starting school during the pandemic is getting used to the cameras and microphones being on and virtually letting strangers into your home.

2. The thing that I have enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic is that we only need to Zoom call twice a week because it really helps having 5 free days to complete assignments.

3. My primary goal in this course for this year is to write essays with ease. I also want to improve my writing greatly this year and maybe even be able to write at a college level.

4. One habit I can stop is procrastinating the journals because it leaves me with little to no time to complete the journals and having to rush my work, thus decreasing the quality of the writing I put out.

5. I expect to earn an A/A+ on the semester report card this year and will do everything to the best of my ability in order to make that happen.

Comments

Popular Posts